The Women's Ministries of Fellowship Bible Church invites all women to join us as we seek to deepen our relationships with Jesus Christ so that we may:
- Glorify Him
- Live in such a way that is pleasing to Him
- Be a part of bringing others into His Kingdom
- See women grow in their personal relationship with God. Through the various activities offered for women, opportunities for intimate spiritual growth will be emphasized. Becoming a disciple of Christ entails knowing His Word, prayer, obedience, and JOY despite any circumstances.
- Experience true fellowship with one another as a Christian family. We feel that this is imperative for the encouragement and the building up of one another. Our family in Christ is essential for growth, vitality, and love under the auspices of God and His church.
- See women place their trust in Christ as their personal Savior. Through opportunities to share our faith and time with those outside the Body of Christ, we fulfill Jesus' command to "go and make disciples." (Matthew 28:19) We offer many opportunities for new believers to to become disciples.
THURSDAY MORNING Bible Studies
Beginning january 11th, 9:30 - 11:30 AM | Cost: $35 | Materials and Children’s Programming Provided
Parables of jesus
"No one ever spoke the way this man does." John 7:46
This study will help you explore many of the parables of Jesus told in the Gospels. As you examine these stories you will discover how Jesus used this teaching style as an invitation to those who belong to God to strengthen their faith and knowledge. For those who have rejected God, the parables become confirmation of their unbelief.
Led by Gwen Townsend
essentials of discipline
What's OK? What's not? What works? In this study by Dr. James Dobson, you'll gain practical understanding and encouragement so you can feel confident in your ability to handle discipline in a positive way!
Led by Sharla McLaughlin
Women's Biblical Counseling
Christians suffer too! Many women deal with depression, anxiety, fears, abuse, guilt, and so much more. God's Word provides healing. Through Him, we can deal with that which encumbers us. There is no shame or embarrassment.
Our counselors are certified as Biblical Counselors. We are not professional counselors nor certified through the state. We use strictly the Scripture to address all concerns. Sessions are confidential and homework is mandated.
There is hope in Scripture! You can be healed and transformed through the counsel of God's Word and your relationship with Jesus Christ!
The Women's Ministry Mentoring Program will match you with a more "spiritually mature" woman at FBC for the purpose of growth and discipleship. The mentoring program is designed to last 6 weeks with the participants meeting together at least once a week. Studies and topics will be custom designed to the pair of women working together. Sample topics have included: how the to read and study the Bible, being a godly wife and mother, growing in the Word, and learning the stories of the Bible.
One of our purposes is to help women grow in the Lord, becoming mature in their Christian life. The Mentoring Program might just be the ticket to launch you into a deeper life with Christ!
Mom to Mom
Mom to Mom is open to mothers of all ages of kids, birth through college. We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM during the school year. Attendance at FBC is not required. You are welcome to join in at any time throughout the year.
Our meetings include opportunities to develop friendships and to be encouraged by God's Word and other moms. Meetings include guest speakers, book studies, and seasonal events. Each mom is part of a small group led by a Mentor Mom - someone who is further along in their "mothering" role! Kid Care Ministries are provided for children birth through 10 years of age & includes Bible Teaching, Songs, Games, & Crafts. This is a fantastic way to encourage one another, learn to be Godly wives, mothers, and friends; and it is a great way to to introduce your friends to the church.
Prayer Watch women meet on Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. in the Prayer Room. The purpose is to pray for our church, our staff, our elders, and our ministries. We welcome your participation. Contact Karen Campbell at , or .
The FBC Women's Ministry offers a variety of opportunities for us to gather together to worship, to pray, to share, to learn, to encourage one another, and to grow in our walk with God. Some of the events periodically are the Women's Conference, our annual Holiday Classic, and the FBC Prayer Walk.