The Women's Ministries of Fellowship Bible Church invites all women to join us as we seek to deepen our relationships with Jesus Christ so that we may:
- Glorify Him
- Live in such a way that is pleasing to Him
- Be a part of bringing others into His Kingdom
- See women grow in their personal relationship with God. Through the various activities offered for women, opportunities for intimate spiritual growth will be emphasized. Becoming a disciple of Christ entails knowing His Word, prayer, obedience, and JOY despite any circumstances.
- Experience true fellowship with one another as a Christian family. We feel that this is imperative for the encouragement and the building up of one another. Our family in Christ is essential for growth, vitality, and love under the auspices of God and His church.
- See women place their trust in Christ as their personal Savior. Through opportunities to share our faith and time with those outside the Body of Christ, we fulfill Jesus' command to "go and make disciples." (Matthew 28:19) We offer many opportunities for new believers to to become disciples.
THURSDAY MORNING Bible Studies
september 10th - november 8th, 9:30 - 11:30 AM | Cost: $35 | Materials and age-appropriate Children’s Programming (limited space) Provided for infants - 4th grade
daniel, part 1
This fall we are offering a Precept Study in the Book of Daniel, part 1. This study shows us how to be faithful in our own modern-day Babylon. God has not abandoned His plan for the whole world. He controls all of history, both peace and conflicts, to bring His Messiah's rule to all the nations. This book focuses on the display of God's sovereign power through miracles. (There is no class October 18th)
Led by Gwen Townsend
*Please note that children's programming spaces are limited and will be filled by order of enrollment. You will be notified if your child will be on a waiting list.
Women's Biblical Counseling
Christians suffer too! Many women deal with depression, anxiety, fears, abuse, guilt, and so much more. God's Word provides healing. Through Him, we can deal with that which encumbers us. There is no shame or embarrassment.
Our counselors are certified as Biblical Counselors. We are not professional counselors nor certified through the state. We use strictly the Scripture to address all concerns. Sessions are confidential and homework is mandated.
There is hope in Scripture! You can be healed and transformed through the counsel of God's Word and your relationship with Jesus Christ!
The Women's Ministry Mentoring Program will match you with a more "spiritually mature" woman at FBC for the purpose of growth and discipleship. The mentoring program is designed to last 6 weeks with the participants meeting together at least once a week. Studies and topics will be custom designed to the pair of women working together. Sample topics have included: how the to read and study the Bible, being a godly wife and mother, growing in the Word, and learning the stories of the Bible.
One of our purposes is to help women grow in the Lord, becoming mature in their Christian life. The Mentoring Program might just be the ticket to launch you into a deeper life with Christ!
Mom to Mom
Mom to Mom is open to mothers of all ages of kids, birth through college. We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM during the school year. Attendance at FBC is not required. You are welcome to join in at any time throughout the year.
Our meetings include opportunities to develop friendships and to be encouraged by God's Word and other moms. Meetings include guest speakers, book studies, and seasonal events. Each mom is part of a small group led by a Mentor Mom - someone who is further along in their "mothering" role! Kid Care Ministries are provided for children birth through 10 years of age & includes Bible Teaching, Songs, Games, & Crafts. Kid Care space is limited and will be filled by order of enrollment. You will be notified if your child will be on a waiting list.This is a fantastic way to encourage one another, learn to be Godly wives, mothers, and friends; and it is a great way to to introduce your friends to the church.
Prayer Watch women meet on Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. in the Prayer Room. The purpose is to pray for our church, our staff, our elders, and our ministries.
The FBC Women's Ministry offers a variety of opportunities for us to gather together to worship, to pray, to share, to learn, to encourage one another, and to grow in our walk with God. Some of the events periodically are the Women's Conference, our annual Holiday Classic, and the FBC Prayer Walk.