The Women's Ministries of Fellowship Bible Church invites all women to join us as we seek to deepen our relationships with Jesus Christ so that we may:
- Glorify Him
- Live in such a way that is pleasing to Him
- Be a part of bringing others into His Kingdom
- See women grow in their personal relationship with God. Through the various activities offered for women, opportunities for intimate spiritual growth will be emphasized. Becoming a disciple of Christ entails knowing His Word, prayer, obedience, and JOY despite any circumstances.
- Experience true fellowship with one another as a Christian family. We feel that this is imperative for the encouragement and the building up of one another. Our family in Christ is essential for growth, vitality, and love under the auspices of God and His church.
- See women place their trust in Christ as their personal Savior. Through opportunities to share our faith and time with those outside the Body of Christ, we fulfill Jesus' command to "go and make disciples." (Matthew 28:19) We offer many opportunities for new believers to to become disciples.
THURSDAY MORNING Bible Studies
april 18th - may 9th, 9:30 - 11:30 AM | Cost: $20 | Materials and age-appropriate Children’s Programming (limited space) Provided for infants - 4th grade
esther: precept study
God's chosen people have been threatened with extinction by various murdering fanatics. In Esther we meet Haman, a fanatic seeking the annihilation of the Jews. Rich in drama, emotion and power, Esther, a Jewish woman, delivers her people from certain death.
Led by Gwen Townsend
*Please note that children's programming spaces are limited and will be filled by order of enrollment. You will be notified if your child will be on a waiting list.
summer bible studies
june 3rd - july 22nd 7:00-9:00pm | Cost: $15 | materials provided , no childcare provided
Looking for something to do with your daughter this summer?
And more importantly, are you concerned about her...
- searching for her self-worth in social media rather than the True source
- copying the world’s standards of what it means to be female rather than the Word's standard
- clinging to her iPhone more than the promises in the Bible
This summer Bible study is great to take with your teen girls and her friends and their mothers.
Cost is $15 per person for women and girls entering 7th grade through high school.
The classroom will be set up in round tables for group discussion or a special one-on-one time with your daughter.
Since summer time means vacation time and you may not be able to attend all the classes, there will be handouts for the classes you miss.
Developed and led by Laurie Hembree
June 6th , 9:30 - 11:30 AM | Cost: $35 | Materials and age-appropriate Children’s Programming (limited space) Provided for infants - 4th grade
James (matt chandler)
"James is a highly practical letter to Christians in the early church, but it's rooted in deep faith and rich theology. Perhaps more than any other book in the New Testament, James emphasizes the application of the Christian belief." pg. 11
Led by Gwen Townsend
Women's Biblical Counseling
Christians suffer too! Many women deal with depression, anxiety, fears, abuse, guilt, and so much more. God's Word provides healing. Through Him, we can deal with that which encumbers us. There is no shame or embarrassment.
Our counselors are certified as Biblical Counselors. We are not professional counselors nor certified through the state. We use strictly the Scripture to address all concerns. Sessions are confidential and homework is mandated.
There is hope in Scripture! You can be healed and transformed through the counsel of God's Word and your relationship with Jesus Christ!
The Women's Ministry Mentoring Program will match you with a more "spiritually mature" woman at FBC for the purpose of growth and discipleship. The mentoring program is designed to last 6 weeks with the participants meeting together at least once a week. Studies and topics will be custom designed to the pair of women working together. Sample topics have included: how the to read and study the Bible, being a godly wife and mother, growing in the Word, and learning the stories of the Bible.
One of our purposes is to help women grow in the Lord, becoming mature in their Christian life. The Mentoring Program might just be the ticket to launch you into a deeper life with Christ!
Mom to Mom
Mom to Mom is open to mothers of all ages of kids, birth through college. We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM during the school year. Attendance at FBC is not required. You are welcome to join in at any time throughout the year.
Our meetings include opportunities to develop friendships and to be encouraged by God's Word and other moms. Meetings include guest speakers, book studies, and seasonal events. Each mom is part of a small group led by a Mentor Mom - someone who is further along in their "mothering" role! Kid Care Ministries are provided for children birth through 10 years of age & includes Bible Teaching, Songs, Games, & Crafts. Kid Care space is limited and will be filled by order of enrollment. You will be notified if your child will be on a waiting list.This is a fantastic way to encourage one another, learn to be Godly wives, mothers, and friends; and it is a great way to to introduce your friends to the church.
Prayer Watch women meet on Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. in the Prayer Room. The purpose is to pray for our church, our staff, our elders, and our ministries.
The FBC Women's Ministry offers a variety of opportunities for us to gather together to worship, to pray, to share, to learn, to encourage one another, and to grow in our walk with God.